Llandaff Cathedral welcomes everyone, and we hope that we can accommodate your visit.
Please be aware that the Cathedral is at the bottom of a steep slope. There are no marked disabled parking spaces in Llandaff. However, there is a small car park at the bottom of the hill to the East of the Cathedral. This is near to the Southeast door, where there is step-free access into the Cathedral. Parking is very limited in this car park.
- A wheelchair is available for general use within the Cathedral.
- There are maps available in the Cathedral Nave and linked here showing the step-free routes to most areas within the Cathedral.
- Spaces for wheelchair users are reserved in the Nave, and if you contact us in advance, we can reserve seats alongside for your whole party.
- We do not have a separate unisex disabled toilet at present; however, our toilets have spacious cubicles and handrails, and are accessible via the ramped entrance to the left of the Cathedral’s West door.
- We have a hearing loop system in the Nave.
- Most orders of service are uploaded on our website and can be accessed by a QR code displayed in the building.
- Sunday morning service sheets are available in large print for those who need them.
- Many of our services are streamed online for those who cannot visit in person.
We will be very happy to discuss any further accessibility requirements.