Covid Protective Measures
Information on attending a service in the Cathedral
Full details of how we must adhere to Government guidelines are below:
• There will be two services: 9.00am and 11.15am.
• Face-coverings: Welsh Government regulations now make the wearing of face coverings compulsory in public buildings. This includes the Cathedral.
• The two morning services will be a celebration of the Holy Eucharist with the 9.00am service catering particularly for children and families.
• No service sheets will be used – the orders of service are available to print in advance here and bring with you or to follow on a phone or other mobile device by scanning a QR code in the Cathedral.
• Communion will be administered standing and in one kind only.
• Everyone attending will be invited to complete a ‘track and trace’ card – please bring a pen!
• Hand sanitiser must be used on entry.