Loading Events

« All Events

All events for Eucharist – St David Chapel

Events List Navigation

November 2019

Eucharist – St David Chapel

November 20 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

November 13 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

November 6 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »
October 2019

Eucharist – St David Chapel

October 30 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

October 23 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

October 16 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

October 9 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

October 2 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »
September 2019

Eucharist – St David Chapel

September 25 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

September 18 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »

Eucharist – St David Chapel

September 11 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

The Holy Eucharist (or Mass) is celebrated daily at the Cathedral. The St David Chapel is situated on the north side of the Cathedral. Also known as the Welch Regiment Chapel, it was designed by George Pace and dedicated in 1956 to the memory of the fallen of all wars since the eighteenth century.

Find out more »